These commitments are not to be confused with New Year’s Resolutions. My long term goals and commitments are clear in my head. It’s the short-term commitments that suffer under day-to-day activities. I’m probably one of the few people on this planet that do not believe in stress – positive or negative. Our lives are what they are and we have to learn to deal with it the best we can.
1. Spending even more quality time with my loved ones and friends.
2. Spending more quality time with ME!
3. Completing draft 2 of my book by 15 March 2013!
4. Writing on my blog every Friday.
5. Traveling to a country that I never thought I would go to.
6. Working with a non-profit organization.
7. Submitting my short stories to several publishers.
There you have it. Not world shaking, but a start. Let’s see what gets added to that list as the year goes on. Here’s a first view of one of the commitments.
But I don’t want to give too much away!